Re: Re: Mail Group problems

  • Subject: Re: Re: [iris-photos] Mail Group problems
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 15:29:47 -0500

Currently at my work, we are receiving alot of these bogus mailer daemon
emails.  They are completely bogus, but look  pretty legitmate.  If there is
a virus it will be an attachment, usually called interscan.  Don't open the
attachment, and you should be fine.  Never open an attachment that you don't
recognize.  If it's on a group with photo's it should be .jpg or .gif, don't
open anything with any other extension.  Hope this helps. Will Warner