Re: Mail Group problems

There haven't been any virus infected messages that *really* come from
this group, at least not recently. What Darlene is probably seeing are
virus-laden emails with FAKED headers - so they look like they might
come from this group, but don't.

Most virus mail does have faked to/from headers... Recently, there was
one little spate of emails that my users here said contained the same
content as a real email, looked like a dup but it was really a totally
faked email complete with a virus (removed by our virus server
fortunately). Now that was scary!

Pearl Doyle wrote:

> I receive e-mail from this site daily and my Norton isn't catching
> anything from here.

Catherine Button    Network Administrator
cathy@pavcal.com    Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444  Fax: 609-518-3720

Yahoo! Groups Links