Mail Group problems

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Mail Group problems
  • From: Robt R Pries <rpries@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 06:09:53 -0700 (PDT)

I am hoping someone in the group can help me with  problems in receiving mail from Yahoo groups. Every week or so in the last month ?my computer? would send a message that I no longer should receive messages from Iris photos. When I check the archives I discover many messages I never receive. Whether it is related or not, I do not know, but I also would receive multiple messages each day from people on the group with titles like HERE?S THE DOCUMENT YOU REQUESTED or MAILER DAEMON DELIVERY FAILURE, or HI, these always have attachments that when scanned have various virus, worms etc. Since my Norton anti-virus is always running I never download any of these and just delete the message. At present I am bumped off the list and I can?t seem to find a way to refresh it. Has everyone been experiencing these problems and are there any solutions?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links