TB: Easy Living

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Easy Living
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" <rshadlow@wildmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 19:20:40 -0700

Easy Living was just terrific here this spring.  It is
weathering the rot here well and looks quite healthy.  It
is a bit slow to increase here, but setting pods does have
a big effect on increase for me.  It is very fertile both
ways.  I can't wait to see those seedlings!

Louisa's Song is alive and well, though I have had it two
bloom seasons now, and no bloom.  Which has caused me to
frown at it a bit as I have wanted very much to use it.
But I haven't gone so far as to punish it by letting the
weeds shade it   : )

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

Good People. Great Causes. Get Connected on Care2 Connect:

Yahoo! Groups Links

Binary data