Re: Still trying to ID this one

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Still trying to ID this one
  • From: Christopher Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 21:00:14 -0400

I'll post if my cat Fluff doesn't mix up the seeds or eat the young
seedlings like he did last year.  The Unknown x Doctor No cross is what
I classify as a desperation cross because it was such a terrible season.
Now that I think of it, the cross does have potencial since I do love
vigorous growing plants here in the North.

Raising seedlings here is long hard work here, I'll take what I can get
and that usually means that there's no room here for fussy growers.

Yahoo! Groups Links