Re: Still trying to ID this one

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Still trying to ID this one
  • From: Mike Ayers <otisburg426@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 16:54:45 -0700 (PDT)

Chris, I've never tried crossing mine but maybe I should, as well as it grows!  This year we had a terrific hailstorm that broke every single pod that set (tears...sniff) but I'll think about using it next spring.
Your cross with Doctor No sounds intriguing - can't wait to see the seedlings down the road - you will post, yes?

Christopher Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca> wrote:

Mine was also labeled as ARIL REVERIE, the original tag is still out
there in the garden.  What ever this mystery iris is, it likes to fall
over once in a while but it didn't this year.  This year is has a pod
from DOCTOR NO pollen.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here