My Garden - Squishy Squelch

  • Subject: [iris-photos] My Garden - Squishy Squelch
  • From: Mickey Corley <mcorley@compuserve.com>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 08:49:36 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
><

Looks like this years weather is as mixed up 'down under' as it is here in
the middle of the USA.   June, July & August are normally dry months but
this year I'm getting so much rain that my dahlias are turning brown in the
semi-bud stage.  At least they are telling me it is because there is too
much water.

Hope your iris escape being flooded.

Mickey Corley (Mrs.)
Bethany OK - Center of Oklahoma USA