Re: Still trying to ID this one

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Still trying to ID this one
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 21:16:07 EDT

In a message dated 8/6/2004 6:54:13 PM Central Daylight Time, chris.darlington@sympatico.ca writes:

For what it's worth Bill, I sent you a start
of this one last year.  I guess it didn't bloom for you or it died.

What makes you think I kill irises here? <laughin'> The iris is alive and well, growth is good. It did make me mad by not bloomin'. So..... it is now shaded weeds.
The ones that bloomed pleased me greatly. So.... they are now shaded with weeds.

Rollin' in the floor,
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here