Re: Still trying to ID this one

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Still trying to ID this one
  • From: Mike Ayers <otisburg426@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 15:29:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Chris - I also got that same iris from Sutton's, TWICE - marked as Aril Reverie.  Sent my picture to Mike Sutton the first time it happened, and he was stumped, too.  It grows rampant in my Missouri garden.

Michelle A.
St. Louis

Christopher Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca> wrote:
Hey everybody,

I know I posted this one a year ago but I'm still trying to ID this TB
that came from Sutton's.  It's a GREAT increaser.  Sorry for the quality
of the photo.

Any Ideas ?

Chris

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=unknownfromsutton.jpg

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links