Need photo of 2 irises

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Need photo of 2 irises
  • From: Gary White <bentfork@neb.rr.com>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 20:22:34 -0500

Greetings,

I am working on a digital photo record to go with our regional iris sale
tomorrow in Region 21, and need photos of 2 irises.  I wonder if anyone
has a pic of  either of these that they would be willing to share with us.
The iris photos I need are:

'October Storm'  - a 2002 IB by Sutton
'It Ain't So'  - a 1999 TB by Burseen

Any help locating one of these would be very appreciated.  Thanks much!
Gary White,
 Lincoln Nebraska