AIS: Reg 14 Spring Regional

  • Subject: [iris-photos] AIS: Reg 14 Spring Regional
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 13:41:56 -0700

If any of you are interested, you can download the registration form
for the Region 14 Spring
Trek by clicking on:

for PDF Format

for Word Format

You would fly into San Jose and the drive to the hotel will take about
an hour +/- depending on the time of day and traffic.

Please note that I am not involved in the administration of the meeting
in any way and am providing this information as a courtesy to iris@hort
and iris-photos subscribers. Please direct any further questions to:

Diane Sampson at :  debsampson@mail.baymoon.com