Re: archived photos

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: archived photos
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 01:25:33 -0000

Hello Betty,

> Oh!  I thought Francelle had posted picture of her cabin and iris
bed up
> there!

She did.  And they are in the archives on hort.net as I view them.
I don't know why you can't view them there.  You aren't looking in
the Yahoo archives, are you?  They won't be there.

Sometimes, the photos in the hort.net archives only show in a
different section.  For instance, when you couldn't view the photo
posting of the convention iris.  It was there, but I had to go to
the date section of hort.net to view the photo, not on the first
page (I think that's the author page).  Don't know why that happens,
but it does happen occasionally.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA