TB: Paul Black (T. Johnson '03)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Paul Black (T. Johnson '03)
  • From: "Katherine Cordes" <acordes@freeway.net>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 12:24:01 -0400

This was literally the last iris to bloom for me!  This blossom opened on July 17, 2004!  I had a full 1 Month and 1 Week of TB bloom this year. . . pretty cool, I thought!

First year, first bloom. . . maybe that's why it's late??

Paul Black (T. Johnson '03)

Love this iris. . . wish I had something to cross it with, but everything else was out of bloom.

Adam Cordes
Hillman, Michigan
Region 6
Zone 4.5