TB: Call Waiting (Stahly '98)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Call Waiting (Stahly '98)
  • From: "Katherine Cordes" <acordes@freeway.net>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 09:42:25 -0400

Here is an iris that I haven't seen here yet!
Call Waiting (Stahly '98)
Waaayyy back not to long ago when I was a youth AIS member, I received this iris as a gift.  I had it in a partial sun spot in my garden, so it never bloomed until I moved it to a slightly sunnier spot.  (This could be referred to as "youth naivety")  So, this year, I was happy to see what it looked like!
This photo doesn't do the flower justice.  I couldn't find the photo I took on a cloudy day, and there's a bug hole in this one.  But, at least if someone is looking for this iris, we've got a photo of it now! :-)
Adam Cordes
Hillman, Michigan
Region 6
Zone 4.5