Re: TB: CHARLSTON

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: CHARLSTON
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:51:20 EDT

Refreshing to see some photos on the site again. This photo prompts me to ask the question I have been pondering.  It has a wonderful plant marker in the photo.  Where do you get this type & what type marker do most of you find the most lasting & successful.  When I had my garden in Nebraska this metal marker worked pretty well except for the year after my surgery when my husband helped me & thought it would be faster to burn off the garden instead of all that early weeding.  They do burn......then you spend years trying to remember & id what you already had.  I am now on a rocky  lot on the lake & the only space to garden is if I haul in dirt & put it in a SMALL garden bed enclosure.  Very limitign but that's why we moved here. <bg>
Connie Eggen
Mid Missouri zone 5-ish

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here