Re: New Website

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: New Website
  • From: "Pat" <patnjbob@neto.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 23:16:46 -0500

Gina..your site is wonderful. I think most of the shots you used were your own..that is also a good thing to see.  I have recently discovered that one of the other people on this forum has taken two of my shots and then given other people credit. It's  refreshing to see someone do their own work and be proud of it. Bravo for you. Those digital cameras I carry around aren't cheap. Wish other people took pride in doing their own work instead of taking copyrighted material. Keep up the good work.
Zone 7B

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links