Re: Noid convention iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Noid convention iris
  • From: "Colleen Modra" <colleen@impressiveirises.com.au>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 16:08:36 +0930 (CST)

> Not sure about top-up down etc, but what I do know is that it's glorious
spring here, and most of you are heading for winter.

Some of the late rebloomers eg All American, Wings of Dreams are acting as
Very Early bloomers and just coming out.

Daffodills everywhere, seedlings popping up, everything is wonderful. So
looking forward to bloom season.

Colleen

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM