RE: Re: New Website

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Re: New Website
  • From: <jpapillon@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:20:51 -0400

Pat –

All photos are my shots of stuff growing on my little ¾ acre in NJ, as is evidenced by the abundance of co-starring weeds!  Ever notice that ¾ acre is a HUGE piece of land from the perspective of one bent-over and weeding?

Thanks for your recognizing my personal expense and time commitment.  I too would be “miffed” if I saw my shots appearing elsewhere with credit given to another person.  To my knowledge, anyone using my photos has had the good grace to ask first.