TB: Keppel seedling 01-60A Starship Enterprise x Rio

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Keppel seedling 01-60A Starship Enterprise x Rio
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" <rshadlow@wildmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:46:08 -0700

Hardly know what to do with myself today.  I can?t plant
irises or at least shouldn?t since I managed to get a nasty
dog bite on a fingertip (not smart enough to get caught
running away!)  So I decided it was time to have some fun
and go through those seedling shots I have.

And believe me this one is going to be fun to grow!

Robin Shadlow
Zone 5 NE

Good People. Great Causes. Get Connected on Care2 Connect:

Yahoo! Groups Links

Binary data