Re: TB: Keppel seedling 01-60A Starship Enterprise x Rio

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Keppel seedling 01-60A Starship Enterprise x Rio
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" <rshadlow@wildmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 21:37:39 -0500

Colleen wrote:

<Did this appear to be a better grower than SE.

It looked to be a much better plant than SE.  It had decent bud count
and branching.  I also remember it to have been at least an average
grower there.

<Is there a story of dog bite worth telling?

Nope, just surprised a sleeping dog that I didn't see.  The only
funny thing was that when we were checking the dog's tags to be sure
it had it rabies shot, the owner asked if the dog had done that to my
legs too?  Nope, I ripped those up all on my own  : ) no infection
yet, taping on a finger from a latex glove seems to do the trick!

Robin

zone 5 NE

jumping for joy over a stalk found this evening on Raspberry Frost
(not sure its rebloom, but there's hope now!!)

Good People. Great Causes. Get Connected on Care2 Connect:
http://www.care2.com/go/z/C2Connect