Re: Puss Moth Caterpillar

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Puss Moth Caterpillar
  • From: jjnettles <jjnettles@comporium.net>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 18:36:46 -0400

My Bad!  Photo taken from the Virginia Cooperative Extension  http://www.ext.vt.edu/departments/entomology/factsheets/saddle.html

The cooperative extension in your area is a great resource for looking into info on pests, weeds and other garden woes.

THANK YOU !!! I have used them for Flower Photos, they have a fantastic collection. Never though about insects there. When I see a strange bug from now on (I'll keep away from it) but I'll look it up here..........................

Thanks again.......John

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links