Autmirislvr@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 8/31/2004 5:31:42 PM Central Standard Time, kittencampi@earthlink.net writes:

Michael, is this blooming now?  I saw it for the first time last fall at our Regional meeting in Bowling Green.  It was even prettier than your picture.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives
iris-talk archives
AIS: American Iris Society website

It is . The second photo is more represntative.

Our April weather was 12 degrees above normal making it the hottest in history. This seems to have thrown the plants internal clocks off. A couple of glads and Pink Ladies have decided to bloom now. There was a start of rebloom in early July but not much. Some that are blooming now that you might not have on your list would be MISTY TWILIGHT and SET SAIL.

An old Austin, MARS PREVIEW , had a bloom or bud for five months. Triple socketed buds, multiple bloom stalks on last years increases and 2 bloomstalks on this years increase. This years pods fried but we will try again next year despite the fact that bloom substance is best described as  "Kleenex"

Michael M.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links