Re: Re: TB: ELMERS WEB

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: TB: ELMERS WEB
  • From: Cathy <kittencampi@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 20:54:03 -0700

donald wrote:
Thanks for the photos.  I like this one.  Nice colors.  What was
your opinion of it in the garden?  Where is the hybridizer located,
do you know?

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Introductions for both Morrison and Chadwick can be found here: http://www.sandhollow.com/

Our overall opinion was that they were all good but not exceptional . Some other eyecatching colors and crisp combinations like OASIS ROYAL CHARM (photo in SpaceAgeRobin) . They seemed to grow well in all gardens which could be said of no more than 20% of the guests.  Should grow well in Texas but I have no idea how they would grow colder climes

Be sure you checkout the parentage. :-)

Michael M.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here