  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: TB: ELMERS WEB
  • From: Cathy <kittencampi@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 20:54:03 -0700

donald wrote:
Thanks for the photos.  I like this one.  Nice colors.  What was
your opinion of it in the garden?  Where is the hybridizer located,
do you know?

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Introductions for both Morrison and Chadwick can be found here: http://www.sandhollow.com/

Our overall opinion was that they were all good but not exceptional . Some other eyecatching colors and crisp combinations like OASIS ROYAL CHARM (photo in SpaceAgeRobin) . They seemed to grow well in all gardens which could be said of no more than 20% of the guests.  Should grow well in Texas but I have no idea how they would grow colder climes

Be sure you checkout the parentage. :-)

Michael M.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here