HYB:seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos]HYB:seedling
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 21:04:09 EDT

1807-1 is something I got when I crossed my reblooming red line onto ANGEL AMONG US.  AAU is a heavily laced pink with a lighter center.

This is not one of my colors so I thought I'd post it.  This is maiden bloom and I have a copper one from this cross that I really like better.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

JPEG image