Re: HYB:seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos]HYB:seedling
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 22:18:58 -0700 (PDT)

Betty - I really like it.  Hope the RE line comes out.
Jan in Chatsworth

Autmirislvr@aol.com wrote:
1807-1 is something I got when I crossed my reblooming red line onto ANGEL AMONG US.  AAU is a heavily laced pink with a lighter center.
This is not one of my colors so I thought I'd post it.  This is maiden bloom and I have a copper one from this cross that I really like better.

Iris plants Iris Biology
Blue iris Iris bulb Iris flower