Re: HYB:seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos]HYB:seedling
  • From: "jgcrump" jgcrump@erols.com
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 12:47:56 -0400

Wow, Betty!  It certainly would be one of my colors  --  but difference in taste is why we have so many varieties.  In any case, it's a beautiful flower.  I hope you'll let us know if it reblooms.  I was at Don and Ginny Spoon's Winterberry Gardens yesterday, and Ginny remarked how well she likes your BRIDGE IN TIME.  Have you posted any/many of your reblooming reds?  --  Griff