Re: HYB:seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos]HYB:seedling
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:38:36 EDT

In a message dated 8/11/2005 11:48:37 A.M. Central Standard Time, jgcrump@erols.com writes:
<< Have you posted any/many of your reblooming reds?>>
Griff I posted the pollen parent of this one last fall.  REB:1507-1RE
The red ones are still a work in progress, but they are definitely getting there.
Here's one I've sent before but forgot to reduce so I'll send it again.  1003-1Re is from purple and yellow/gold breeding.
There are more. :-)  Don't have pictures on all.

Iris plants Iris Biology
Blue iris Iris bulb Iris flower

JPEG image