Re: In Need of Photographs

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] In Need of Photographs
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:22:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Kate,
I can't help on the others but here is Hook Shot taken at the 2005 St. Louis National.  Good luck on the rest.
Jan in Chatsworth

Kate <justonemoreiris@yahoo.ca> wrote:
The Canadian Iris Society (CIS) is having a rhizome auction at their
AGM in September and I was hoping to find photographs of the following

Court Dancer (Blyth '99)
Gracious Curves (Blyth '01)
House of Orange (Foster '01)
Candy Scholes (Meek '02)