Re: PHOTO MOONLIT SEA MY FAVORITE HISTORIC IRIS

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] PHOTO MOONLIT SEA MY FAVORITE HISTORIC IRIS
  • From: Barrie Freeman treeman398@sbcglobal.net
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 12:03:37 -0700 (PDT)

Kent,

Thanks for showing your photo of Moonlit Sea.  I love historic iris and have always overlooked this iris because I didn't like the looks of the photos I had seen.  Your photo has put Moonlit sea onto my wish list.

Barrie Freeman
Northern California
Zone 9

CKentR@aol.com wrote:
IM CURIOUS IF THERE IS A MODERN DAY IRIS WITH BASICALLY THE SAME COLOR MARKINGS
KENT
INDPLS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS