Re: Help with this iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Help with this iris
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 11:35:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Pat,

I grow Chili Pepper and that is not it.  I can't find a picture to send but the 1999 Checklist says:

Chili Pepper (Herbert Holk, R. 1996). 36" ML & RE.  S. oxblook red plicata marking on white ground; F. white ground, oxblood red 1/4"-3/8" heavily stippled marginal band; beards bronze; heavily ruffled.  Sdlg 2817 x Cayenne Pepper.  Cal-Dixie 1997

Good luck on ID

Jan in Chatsworth

pat <patnjbob@neto.com> wrote:
Can anyone tell me if they grow Chili Pepper and if so, is the photo below, the real thing?
Thanks
Pat

-----
These photos were sent using Jasc Paint Shop Photo Album 5 software. Visit http://www.jasc.com for details.