Re: Help with this iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Help with this iris
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:39:34 EDT

In a message dated 8/30/2005 1:29:44 P.M. Central Standard Time, patnjbob@neto.com writes:
<<Thanks  Pat>>
Pat, I'd say that you have something other than Chili Pepper, based on the R & I (below)
    (Herbert Holk, R. 1996). Sdlg. 2843. TB 34" (86 cm) ML & RE.
    "S. oxblood red (RHS 183A/B) plicata markings on white ground; F. white ground, oxblood red 1/4"-3/8" heavily stippled marginal band; beards bronze; heavily ruffled. 2817: (2801: (Grenadine Pacesetter x Cayenne Capers) x Racy Red) X Cayenne Pepper., Cal-Dixie 1997. "