Just in from seller

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Just in from seller
  • From: "pat" patnjbob@neto.com
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 16:19:50 -0500

Below is the response from the person I bought this from. So who knows.
I have searched the web for shots of the
iris and so far, nothing. I do have the one photo I found last year, now can't
locate it online again so I can contact the person that took that shot. If anyone else might have
a picture, will you please post it for all of us.
Thanks again
Pat

Pat, going by your picture and the R & I discription, that is Chili Pepper.  lorraine

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS