Re: Just in from seller

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Just in from seller
  • From: "pat" patnjbob@neto.com
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 21:23:16 -0500

Linda and Neil
I read the description when this iris
bloomed and knew immediately a mistake was made.
When you question someone that has made a mistake, either they will admit or deny.
She since has sent a email saying that she had a photo of the iris and it was
exactly as mine.  Just emailed and told
her that she has the wrong iris too.
It would be nice to find out from Mr Holk, but he has passed away and
 he cannot settle the matter except through his description in the introduction of this iris. I was sent a photo
off list. They knew it was correct for sure and I agree 10,000 percent.
It has the oxblood plicata markings and all the traits described in
the description. Thanks to all of your help. I still say this forum needs a section for
nothing but noids.  I agree, the iris the woman sent, is a beauty. But it's not Chili Pepper.
Thanks again