Re: Re: NOIDS [was: Just in from seller]

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: NOIDS [was: Just in from seller]
  • From: Robt R Pries rpries@sbcglobal.net
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 08:40:57 -0700 (PDT)

Kent Appleberry <appleb@cut.net> wrote:

How would a NOID site or section of a site work? Just wondering what
you and Pat (or others) have in mind. How does HIPS handle NOID inquiries?

Kent
Sanpete County, Utah

Kent et al: There are some interesting ways in which photos might be gathered. I will refer everyone to the Pacific Bulb Societies website  http://www.pacificbulbsociety.org/pbswiki/index.php/HomePage

It takes a while to go from page to page because of file size, but it is a format called a wiki that allows for anyone to add pictures. The moderator of course needs to review these and it is quite a task. Nonetheless there are options such as this if we learn how to use them. Unfortunately I have not had the time to learn how to create a Wiki.

Efforts for collecting photos are at the moment confined to the various sections and their is no group that has tackled TB's.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS