{Disarmed} Re: HYB: 03-87A Wearing Rubies x Braggadocio

  • Subject: {Disarmed} [iris-photos] Re: HYB: 03-87A Wearing Rubies x Braggadocio
  • From: Robin Shadlow rshadlow@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 10:52:24 -0700 (PDT)

It is a spring photo (darn) it may be a decent parent to use with rebloomers though since both W.R. and Brag rebloom in the warmest zones.
It was the shortest of the sibs, most were at 36", but this was only 26" or so.  This one was in the back of the cross, so maybe got a little shade from its taller sibs.  I did actually give it some space and we'll see.  Since I left so many of the seedlings over for a second year, they did get pretty crammed.
I did switch e-mail accounts which is why the photo is imbedded rather than a link.
Thanks for all of the comments!
zone 5 NE
wishing for rebloom to start

Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free. __._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=34003&stime=1154627783