{Disarmed} HYB: pod report

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} [iris-photos] HYB: pod report
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@cox.net
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 15:48:06 -0400

A while ago, when we were discussing pods, I posted this photo and guessed which of the 3 pods on the left would have seeds.  (All are bee pods.  The pod on the right is a planned cross.)  I guessed that the bottom pod might, that the middle pod would not, and that the top one would.

Result:

All three were empty.

I'd have lost money betting on that top bee pod, which was as round and smooth as the planned pod below it on the right.  So, as I said before, you can't be sure till you open them up.  --  Griff
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=34040&stime=1155239417

Plant relocation Plant grow light

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

JPEG image