{Disarmed} Re: HYB: pod report

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] HYB: pod report
  • From: "Riley Probst" rprobst02@earthlink.net
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 16:05:56 -0500

Hello all,
After seeing the 3 pods (huge and healthy) I have a question.  I would like to know if the rest of you or any of you have the same problem that I do when I make 3 crosses on 1 plant.  It seems here in St. Louis the plant does not give but 1 increase if any if I have 3 pods.Some plants have slowly just died after I harvested the pods.  I  now only make 1 or 2 crosses per stalk. What have the rest of you noticed on your plants?
Shirley Trio