Hunting for Magenta and Black Iris

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Hunting for Magenta and Black Iris
  • From: "Jonathan" jfew@bigpond.com
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 12:44:46 -0000

Hi all,
My old school colours were Magenta and Black with white shirts.
As the "old school" is approaching 160 years of continuous teaching, i
am looking for either an existing Iris with Magenta standards or falls
and Black being the other and if possible white beards.  If no one can
suggest an existing hybrid, then maybe the possible parents would be
appreciated so i can try to hybridise my own.
Keep up the good work in growing these magnificient plants
Jonathan
Hobart
Tasmania
Australia