{Disarmed} Re: "Love At First Site" Hey Griff

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] "Love At First Site" Hey Griff
  • From: brimmsplace brimmsplace@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 22:14:54 -0700 (PDT)

That must have come up after Ann and I left.  Aw man!  It wasn't even on the list!  I told Griff earlier this year when he first posted a picture of this, he had the perfect name for it.   Man! What a gorgeous iris!

Billy

Linda Hunt <nakihee@gmail.com> wrote:

J.Griffin Crump, 2006 introduction.  Love at First site
Griff............I bought this rhizome at our local society iris auction.  We all bid on the iris site unseen, because they got to us in the mail the day after the auction. A number of the iris that came from this company sold for more than they were listed for. I thought I was bidding on Breathtaking.    Just wanted to let you know....that name would have certainly fit also!  Can't wait to see it bloom!  Have a great day!
Linda in Lascassas

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. Check it out. __._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=34067&stime=1155360190

Plant relocation Plant grow light

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS