{Disarmed} Re: "Love At First Site" Hey Griff

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] "Love At First Site" Hey Griff
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 18:35:27 -0500

Will do Griff!  Yes Billy, I think it did!  I was so excited to get it.  Everybody was snatching that group of iris up, bidding only on the names and descriptions.  I was so surprised at how the bidding went up on something we didn't even have a rhizome to look at!  Oh well, very worth it and I am looking forward to seeing it grow!
Have a great night all
Linda in Lascassas