{Disarmed} Re: Hunting for Magenta and Black Iris

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Hunting for Magenta and Black Iris
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:26:24 -0500

Praise the Lord also has a nice white beard.  It is an older iris, but lovely in bloom.
It is a Boushay 72

On 8/14/06, Jonathan <jfew@bigpond.com> wrote:

Hi Griff

That certainly does look like what I am after.  I want to present it to the school for a formal garden in the front of the school.  I will hold off till I see if I can find white beards as that would "make" it.

Jonathan

__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=34080&stime=1155569227

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

JPEG image