{Disarmed} Need advice on an orange iris and a pic if possible

  • Subject: {Disarmed} [iris-photos] Need advice on an orange iris and a pic if possible
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:31:54 -0500

First off, I am looking for a picture of Unyoro, Too Too Ripe, and Wild Frontier if anyone has them, I would greatly appreciate it.
Second, I am in search of a good solid growth orange iris.  I love the color of TN Vol, which bloomed lovely this year, but the foliage and growth rate of the plant habit is extremely puny.  I have it growing in 2 different places where other iris are thriving and it just seems to be slow and small.  I have Voltage, which is a little better in growth, but the color is a little to gold for what I am looking for.  Any suggestions?  Thanks for any help that you have.
Linda in Lascassas
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=34081&stime=1155569795