{Disarmed} Re: Fwd: White iris

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Fwd: White iris
  • From: Carlos Ayento brightonparkiris@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:31:19 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings Joyce,
LACY SNOWFLAKE is a white iris with yellowish beards from 1977.  If memory serves me correctly, I think it had slight lemon frangrance.
Hope this helps,
Carlos Ayento
Brighton Park Iris

   Does anyone know of an Iris in the 70's that is pure white with yellow beard that smells like lemons.
Thanks for any help