{Disarmed} Re: Griff's picture 012C3

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Griff's picture 012C3
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@cox.net
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:01:40 -0400

Francelle  --  Yes, it's one of mine.  The cross is ((CHAMPAGNE ELEGANCE x LADY FRIEND) X ROMANTIC EVENING).  That photo was taken before sunup after it opened overnight.  The attached photo is in full sun.  Actually, I've posted this second photo here before, as it is a sibling of the delicately-colored 012C which bloomed here last month.  --  Griff