{Disarmed} Re: Griff's picture 012C3

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Griff's picture 012C3
  • From: "Riley Probst" rprobst02@earthlink.net
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 20:25:59 -0500

Griff, Champagne Elegance XLady Friend C Romantice Evening,  all I can say is stand back Keith Keppel and make way.  That seedling looks as good and is as beautiful as anything I have seen in the Keppel Garden.  Keith is still working on colors like this.  Yours is fabulous.  Hope to see more of it.
Shirley Trio