{Disarmed} Cult: Shade screen over seedlings

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} [iris-photos] Cult: Shade screen over seedlings
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 10:47:54 -0700

Here is a picture of the shade screen we put over my youngest seedlings this summer.  The frame is 4 ft. tall, 18 inches wide and 6 ft. between sections.  It is covered by shade cloth 6 ft. wide.

The row on the left got weeded this week.  The row on the right is next week’s project.  The irises in the foreground get afternoon shade from a tree, but it wasn’t enough.  They aren’t doing as well as those under the frames, weeds and all.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=34132&stime=1156010204

Iris Iris plants Purple iris
Iris bulb Photos of