{Disarmed} RE: Cult: Shade screen over seedlings

  • Subject: {Disarmed} RE: [iris-photos] Cult: Shade screen over seedlings
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 20:18:56 -0700

I should have mentioned that we drove 4’ rebar stakes 12 to 15” into the ground at the joints and slipped the vertical PVC pipes over them.  That keeps the whole thing from falling over or blowing away in the wind.  The shade screen is attached with plastic clips on the top and west side.  On the west side it goes to the ground, while the east side is shorter for ventilation and left loose for weeding.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9