{Disarmed} RE: Sea Power

  • Subject: {Disarmed} [iris-photos] RE: Sea Power
  • From: alhbee@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 17:22:58 EDT

I've had Sea Power for two years, with it blooming this spring. It has two fan, an increase  and a nice fat rhizome.  I must not have been impressed because I remember nothing about the flower.
I crossed it with Triple Whammy just to what might happen.
Weather has become rather dry, with camels sprouting instead of seedlings. March was very dry, April rather wet. May very dry, June monsoonal  just shy of 11". July and August very dry with a little over two inches of rain. Second year in a row for desert conditions.
Al Bullock Z7 NoVa
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=34144&stime=1156109054