Re: {Disarmed} ADVISE NEEDED ASAP: PLANTING TIME IN THE ARIZONA SONORA DESERT/AUG/SEPT,2006

  • Subject: Re: {Disarmed} [iris-photos] ADVISE NEEDED ASAP: PLANTING TIME IN THE ARIZONA SONORA DESERT/AUG/SEPT,2006
  • From: John I Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 10:09:18 -0700

You might contact Superstition Iris Gardens, they used to me in the
shadow of Superstition Mtn.

John

On Aug 22, 2006, at 7:55 AM, KEITH MINEO wrote:

> Dear Iris Aficionados,
> Thank you all for the photos and information needed to build a healthy
> garden. I am new at growing irises and will be planting my first
> garden at end of this month in Surprise, AZ-Sonora desert. It is still
> hovers at 108 degree until end of sept.  I was told to plant the iris
> as late in the season as possible. Could y'all give me advise on the
> usual information such as:
>
> 1) How deep to plant the ryzomes.
> 2) How far apart?
> 3) how much water is needed and...
> 4) Time to water i.e. morning/evening
> 5) Any other information needed
>
> Thank you ever so much. I want my first garden to be as glorious as
> the wonderful photos y'all share.
> I can't wait to have mine bloom so that I may send photos to everyone
> too..
> Sincerely,
>
> Keith

–––––––––––––––––––––––
John I Jones
Meridian Executive Partners, LLC
35572 Linda Dr
Fremont, CA 94536
Email:JohnJ@Meridianep.com
Home/Office Phone: (510)795-9723 Fax (510) 794-6887
Mobile: (510) 693-4400
Skype name: jijones_tmc
__________________________
This message is  intended only for the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. It may  contain
information that is confidential or privileged. It may contain
confidential attorney work product.
hereby notified that any
dissemination, sharing or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in
error, please notify Meridian Executive Partners, LLC immediately by
telephone or
Email (bills@meridianep.com), and delete the material from any of your
computers. Thank  you.