{Disarmed} Re: Seedlings

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Seedlings
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 21:07:55 -0500

Wow, I love that rose lavender and  you are right the beard is captivating.  Thanks for sharing those great pics.  rReally exciting stuff Bob.

On 8/21/06, iris4u2@comcast.net <iris4u2@comcast.net> wrote:

Some Seedling Photos of 2003 Crosses blooming this year.
23ER34: 98-350 (Last Call X Edna's Wish) X Golden Panther
Nice bright Yellow
23ES1:  Bel Espirit X Golden Panther   Bright Orange Beards.  I like the extreme contrast of the beards to the Falls and Standards
Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden

__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=34195&stime=1156322036